Lilliput introduced the GK7000 to provide commercial customers with a panel PC that is more rugged, has more I/O connections and is easier to mount than the PC745. Running on Windows CE 5.0 and featuring a built-in rechargeable battery, the GK7000 is ideal for embedded applications in environments where power is intermittent.
Not only do our customers appreciate the reliability and functionality of the GK7000, but the price point is highly competitive and can greatly reduce to total cost of an embedded computing project.Orders of 5+
- 7" panel PC with 400 MHz ARM9 processor and Windows CE 5.0.
- Wide variety of input/output connections: RJ45, USB 1.1, RS232, RS485, SD card.
- Built-in 2000mA battery is ideal for back up power if mains power is lost.
- WiFi connectivity for easy and wire-free networking.
- VESA 75 mount provides customers with a wide choice of mounting options.
- Ideal for industrial applications - embedded hardware, reliable operating system and RS232/RS485 connections.
|Processor||ARM9 32bit 400MHz processor|
|Storage||64MB Flash ROM (SD-Card input for additional storage)|
||None (external USB optional)
|Case||Black plastic enclosure
||DC 9-12V, 2000mA internal battery
|Input/Output||3× USB 1.1, 1× RS232, 1× RS485, 1× RJ45, 1× 3.5 mm line out
||802.11b/g, 10/100 LAN
|Touch screen inputs||4-wire resistive|
|Software installed||Windows CE 5.0|
|Screen size (diagonal)||7" 800×480 LCD|
|Operating temperature (ºC)||-20 to 60|
|Mount type||VESA 75|
Please note: product specifications, features, images and related downloads are subject to change at Lilliput UK's discretion at any time without prior notification. Lilliput UK Ltd cannot be held liable for outdated product information. Should customers have any queries about listed product specifications, please call Lilliput UK Ltd on +44 0845 0068868.