Lilliput's PC1040 is the largest touch screen panel PC in the Lilliput range of embedded computers. Set in a rugged aluminium enclosure with a responsive 4-wire resistive touch screen, the PC1040 panel PC is popular within automation and measurement customers.
Positioned as a great value panel PC, the PC1040 takes the financial risk out of any panel PC research and development or long-term systems integration project.Orders of 5+
- 10" panel PC with 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor and Windows XP Professional.
- Rugged aluminium enclosure and responsive 4-wire resistive touch screen.
- Easy access CompactFlash port for quick and reliable storage expansion.
- Rear mounting hooks to be easily mounted on walls, panels, etc.
- Ideal for industrial applications - embedded hardware, reliable operating system and RS232 connections.
- Windows XP Compatible - an industry standard Operating System, ideal for both factory floors, and home automation usage.
|Processor||Intel Pentium 32bit 1GHz processor|
|Storage||2.5" PATA, CompactFlash (optional)
|RAM||256Mb, (1.25GB DDR (optional))|
||None (external USB optional)
|Case||Grey aluminium enclosure
||DC 12-36V (external power block)
|Input/Output||1× VGA, 2× PS/2, 3× USB, 2× RS232, 1× 3.5 mm line out
|Touch screen inputs||4-wire resistive|
|Software installed|| Windows XP 30 Day Trial (Windows XP Licences available on request)
|Screen size (diagonal)||10.4" 800×600 LCD|
|Operating temperature (ºC)||-20 to 60|
|Mount type||Mounting hooks
Please note: product specifications, features, images and related downloads are subject to change at Lilliput UK's discretion at any time without prior notification. Lilliput UK Ltd cannot be held liable for outdated product information. Should customers have any queries about listed product specifications, please call Lilliput UK Ltd on +44 0845 0068868.