The PC745 is Lilliput's smallest panel PC. This Windows CE 5.0-based 7" panel PC is a compact, dependable and affordable development platform.
Supplied with software essentials - including Internet Explorer 6 - customers can test and debug their web based applications on this low cost 7" panel PC.
Customers of the PC745 include hotel management software developers (to create small, touch screen based guest check-in systems) and industrial customers (creating compact and easy to use machine automation programs). You can find the PC745 is many markets where reliability is paramount and budget is tight.Orders of 5+
- 7" panel PC with 400 MHz Samsung processor and Windows CE 5.0.
- Perfect as a Windows CE 5.0 development platform, and long road map ensures continuous supply.
- Tried and tested hardware - a broad, worldwide customer base.
- Vertical slot mount mechanism can be adapted to suit a variety of mounting options.
- Ideal for industrial applications - embedded hardware, reliable operating system and RS232 connections.
|Processor||Samsung 32bit 400MHz processor|
|Storage||2GB Flash ROM (SD-Card input for additional storage)|
||None (external USB optional)
|Case||Black plastic enclosure
|Input/Output||1× USB 1.1, 1× mini USB 2.0, 1× RS232
|Touch screen inputs||4-wire resistive|
|Software installed||Windows CE 5.0|
|Screen size (diagonal)||7" 800×480 LCD|
|Operating temperature (ºC)||-10 to 65|
|Mount type||Vertical slot mount mechanism|
Please note: product specifications, features, images and related downloads are subject to change at Lilliput UK's discretion at any time without prior notification. Lilliput UK Ltd cannot be held liable for outdated product information. Should customers have any queries about listed product specifications, please call Lilliput UK Ltd on +44 0845 0068868.