The 569GL-50NP/HO/Y is a mini but mighty 5" monitor packed full of features that is the perfect complement to a DSLR rig.
The little brother to the 667GL-70NP/H/Y, the 569GL features a high-density LCD for pin-sharp picture quality, enhanced brightness, HDMI input and output, component video input, composite video input, interchangeable battery plates, ¼ BSW mounting thread and detachable sun hood. Lilliput's smallest HDMI monitor with the smallest price tag!Buy Now! Orders of 5+
5 inch monitor with wide screen aspect ratio
The 569GL-50NP/HO/Y is Lilliput's compact, 5" monitor. Striking the perfect balance between price and size. The high resolution 5" LCD displays pin-sharp images on a compact and lightweight monitor, ideal for customers looking for an exteral monitor that won't weigh them down.
Optimised for DSLR cameras
When a 7" monitor is simply too big to sit on top of a DSLR camera, the 569GL is the perfect external field monitor. Providing more screen real estate than the built-in LCD on most DSLRs and featuring some of the highest specifications found on a Lilliput monitor this 5" monitor is quickly becoming many DSLR users best friend!
HDMI video output - no annoying splitters required
Most DSLRs only have one HDMI video output, so customers need to buy expensive and cumbersome HDMI splitters to connect more than one monitor to the camera. But not with the 569GL.
The 569GL includes an HDMI-output feature which allows allows customers to duplicate the video content onto a second monitor - no annoying HDMI splitters required. The second monitor can be any size and picture quality will not be affected. Please note: this feature is only available when purchased directly from Lilliput UK.
Squeezing 384,000 pixels onto a 5" LCD panel creates a pin-sharp picture. When your full 1080p/1080i content is scaled onto this monitor, the image quality is stunning and you can pick out every detail even on this compact monitor.
High contrast ratio
The 569GL might be our smallest HDMI monitor, but it boasts the highest contrast ratio found on any Lilliput monitor, thanks to improved LED backlight technology. With enhanced colour representation, DSLR users can rejoice that what they see on the monitor is what they get in post production.
Enhanced brightness, great outdoor performance
Featuring a 400 cd/m2 backlight, the 569GL produces a vivid and crystal clear picture. Your video content won't look 'washed out' when the 569GL is used under sun light thanks to a boosted brightness LCD. The inclusive sunhood also provides even better outdoors performance.
Wide viewing angles
Lilliput's monitor with the widest vieiwng angle has arrived! With a stunning 150 degrees viewing angle, you can get the same vivid picture from wherever you are standing - great for sharing the video from your DSLR with the whole film crew.
Battery plates included
Similar to the 667GL-70NP/H/Y, the 569GL includes two battery plates compatible with DU21, and QM91D batteries. Lilliput UK can also supply an external battery that provides up to 6 hours of continuous use on the 569GL which is great for mounting on a DSLR rig.
HDMI, and component and composite through BNC connectors
No matter which camera or AV equipment our customers use with the 569GL, there is a video input to suit all applications.
Most DSLR cameras ship with an HDMI output, but larger production cameras output HD component and regular composite through BNC connectors. You won't find component BNC on any other Lilliput monitor, but HDMI, component and composite are present on the 569GL - another reason why the 569GL is built for pro video applications.
- Screen size (diagonal)
- Aspect ratio
- Resolution (pixels)
- 800×480 (native), 1920×1080 (maximum)
- Pixel pitch (mm)
- Scan frequency (Hz)
- 60-72 (not 50Hz PAL)
- Response time (ms)
- Viewing angle (degrees)
- 150º x, 130º y
- Brightness (cd/m²)
- Contrast ratio
- LCD backlight
- Video inputs
- HDMI, component, composite
- Video outputs
- Audio outputs
- Touch screen inputs
- Input power source
- DC 12V
- Operating temperature
- Please contact us
- Mount type
- ¼ inch BSW thread, shoe mount
- Width (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (mm)
- Weight (g)
- Q. What connections can be used to attach my camera to this monitor?
- A. The 569GL-50NP/HO/Y can attach using an HDMI connector (mini HDMI to HDMI is included in the box), Composite connections, and Component connections. The Composite / Component connections are made using a BNC connection – converters for these are available upon request.
- Q. Does this unit have a touch screen?
- A. No – the smallest screen size we have with a touch screen is the model 669GL-70NP/C/T.
- Q. What is the power requirement of this monitor?
- A. The power supply included with the unit is a 12V 2A standard wall socket connector. The unit itself uses 9-24V, and the current usage is 450mA (50mA in standby)
- Q. Can I use my camera batteries to power this monitor?
- A. Yes – you can use certain types of battery to power this monitor. We supply converter plates which make the monitor compatible with the following types of battery : Canon LP-E6, Sony F-970, Sony QM91D, Panasonic DU21. An internet search for your camera model number should detail which battery you have, and whether or not it is compatible.
- Q. What are the monitor dimensions?
- A. The monitor dimensions are – Width : 151mm, Height : 116mm, Depth : 39.5mm
- Q. What resolutions does the 569GL-50NP/HO/Y support?
- A. The native resolution is 800 x 480 pixels, however it will support inputs (through scaling) of 480p (640 x 480), 576i (PAL resolution interlaced), 720p (1280 x 720 progressive scan), 1080i (1920 x 1080 interlaced) and 1080p (1920 x 1080progressive scan).
- Q. How many pixels does the panel have?
- A. The panel has a native resolution of 800 x 480, giving 384000 pixels on screen.
- Q . What does the unit weigh?
- A. The weight of the unit is 316g
- Q. Can this unit be used for outdoors shooting?
- A. Yes – the 569GL-50NP/HO/Y has a screen brightness of 400cd/m and a Contrast ratio of 600:1. It also comes supplied with a sunshade to give added extra protection.
- Q. Can I attach headphones to this monitor for sound?
- A. Yes – you can do this – however the monitor will only play sound if the source connection is HDMI – the other connectivity cables do not pass sound into the system, only image.
- Q. I see that both eBay and Amazon list 569GL-50NP units with different lettering at the end is there a difference?
- A. There is a difference – the lettering determines the exact model you have. Lilliput UK only supply and approve one specification for this unit – this has the designation 569GL-50NP/HO/Y. 569GL-50NP is the model number, HO means HDMI out, and Y means Composite input compatible. Units available for purchase through Amazon / eBay are not UK approved stock, and as such are not supported by Lilliput UK.
- Q. Are there any incompatible cameras that you are aware of for this unit?
- A. We do not recommend the use of this monitor with Nikon cameras as they have been known to cause issues with image scaling and resolution changes that can cause problems with framing.
Please note: product specifications, features, images and related downloads are subject to change at Lilliput UK's discretion at any time without prior notification. Lilliput UK Ltd cannot be held liable for outdated product information. Should customers have any queries about listed product specifications, please call Lilliput UK Ltd on +44 0845 0068868.