The Lilliput 669GL-70NP/C is the world's most connection friendly 7" monitor. The 669GL-70NP/C - also available as a touchscreen model - is the smaller brother to the popular 869GL-80NP/C, and with the option of a touch sensitive display the unit can be configured with an added level of interaction.
It supports every common video input on the market (HDMI, DVI, VGA and Composite video), and provides a variety of useful mounting methods (VESA 75, ¼ BSW thread and vertical slot mounting). Further, it is powered by 12V, making it adaptable to run on mains (adaptor supplied), batteries, as well as being an in-vehicle solution .Buy Now! Orders of 5+
7 inch monitor with wide screen aspect ratio
Introducing the world's favourite 7" monitor. Featuring a wide screen 16:9 aspect ratio, the 669GL includes every AV connection to satisfy a broad range of customers' requirements.
Connection friendly: HDMI/DVI, VGA, and composite
As with all modern Lilliput monitors, 669GL ticks all the boxes when it comes to AV connectivity: HDMI, DVI, VGA and composite. You might see some 7" monitors that still only have VGA connectivity: why settle for monitor that uses a standard invented in the 1980s? 669GL features a range of new and old AV interfaces for complete compatibility.
Intelligent HD scaling
Experience native 1080p video on a 7 inch monitor. The 669GL uses intelligent engineering to magically scale 1920×1080 video onto a 800×480 LCD panel without missing out any details. Perhaps more importantly, this solution allows for a lower and more approachable price point.
Touch screen model available
The 669GL (model number 669GL-70NP/C/T) is available with a 4-wire resistive touch screen. Lilliput UK continually stock both non-touch screen and touch screen models, so customers can make a choice that best suits their application.
Three common mounting options, including VESA 75 mount
Customers have three mounting choices for the 669GL; VESA 75 mount (for fixed and flexible mounting), quarter inch British Standard Whitworth thread (common mounting standard for camera equipment) and vertical slot mount mechanism.
|Screen size (diagonal)||7"|
|Resolution (pixels)||800×480 (native), 1920×1080 (maximum)|
|Pixel pitch (mm)||0.0635×0.190|
|Scan frequency (Hz)||60-72|
|Response time (ms)||15|
|Viewing angle (degrees)||130º x, 120º y|
|Screen rotation||Flip x|
|Video inputs||HDMI, DVI, VGA, composite|
|Touch screen inputs||Optional (4-wire resistive USB)|
|Input power source||DC 12V|
|Mount type||VESA 75, ¼ inch BSW thread, vertical slot mount mechanism
- Q. What connections can be used to attach my equipment to this monitor?
- A. The 669GL-70NP/C can attach using an HDMI connector, a DVI connector, Composite connections, or through a VGA connector. The HDMI / DVI connectors mount directly into the side of the monitor, whilst the VGA / Composite connections are made through an SKS connector which plugs into the side of the monitor and acts as a bridge cable for these connections. All these cables are included for use straight out of the box.
- Q. What is the power requirement of this monitor?
- A. The power supply included with the unit is a 12V 2A standard wall socket connector. The unit itself uses 9-24V, and the current usage is 650mA. Power consumption is <8W for this unit.
- Q. Can I use my camera batteries to power this monitor?
- A. This monitor does not support battery power natively. If you’d like to use battery power, we supply alternative models 665GL-70NP/HO/Y, 667GL-70NP/H/Y, and 668GL-70NP/H/Y which have the same 7” screen size.
- Q. What are the monitor dimensions?
- A. The monitor dimensions are – Width: 185.5mm, Height: 122mm, Depth : 32.5mm
- Q. What resolutions does the 669GL-70NP/C support?
- A. The native resolution is 800 x 480 pixels, however it will support inputs (through scaling) of 480p (640 x 480), 576i (PAL resolution interlaced), 720p (1280 x 720 progressive scan), 1080i (1920 x 1080 interlaced) using the supplied DVI cable, and 1080p (1920 x 1080 progressive scan) using the supplied HDMI cable.
- Q. How many pixels does the panel have?
- A. The panel has a native resolution of 800 x 480, giving 384000 pixels on screen.
- Q. Does this unit have a touch screen?
- A. There is a variant named 669GL-70NP/C/T which does. The touch screen is a 4 wire resistive type of screen, and connects to a single USB port on the host device. It uses a piece of software called eGalax Touchkit to operate, and this must be installed on the host machine for the unit to function.
- Q. Where can I download the touch screen drivers for my computer / monitor from?
- A. They are available for Windows, Mac, and Linux – and are downloadable from http://home.eeti.com.tw/web20/eg/Touch_Drives.html
- Q. What does the unit weigh?
- A. The weight of the unit is 450g
- Q. Can this unit be used for outside shooting?
- A. The 669GL is designed more for indoor shooting purposes. For outdoor usage, Lilliput have the following units available - 665GL-70NP/HO/Y, 667GL-70NP/H/Y, and 668GL-70NP/H/Y which are more suitable.
- Q. Can I attach headphones to this monitor for sound?
- A. No – however the monitor does have a small speaker for cursory sound monitoring if required. It should be noted that the monitor will only play sound if the source connection is HDMI – the other connectivity cables do not pass sound into the system, only image.
Please note: product specifications, features, images and related downloads are subject to change at Lilliput UK's discretion at any time without prior notification. Lilliput UK Ltd cannot be held liable for outdated product information. Should customers have any queries about listed product specifications, please call Lilliput UK Ltd on +44 0845 0068868.