The Lilliput 869GL-70NP/C is the world's most connection friendly 8" monitor. The 869GL-70NP/C - also available as a touchscreen model - is the larger brother to the popular 669GL-80NP/C, and with the option of a touch sensitive display the unit can be configured with an added level of interaction.
It supports every common video input on the market (HDMI, DVI, VGA and Composite video), and provides a variety of useful mounting methods (VESA 75, ¼ BSW thread and vertical slot mounting). Further, it is powered by 12V, making it adaptable to run on mains (adaptor supplied), batteries, as well as being an in-vehicle solution .Buy Now! Orders of 5+
Wide viewing angles
The 869GL is Lilliput's only eight inch monitor with a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio making ideal for use in situations where space is tight but a larger screen is still needed, points of sale for example.
Touch screen model available
The 869GL is available with an optional 4-wire resistive touch screen so customers can make a choice that best suits their application. Touch screen versions can be found in interactive media installations, particularly in point of sale and interactive digital signage displays.
Complete range of AV inputs
Customers don't need to worry about if their video format is supported, the 869GL has HDMI/DVI, VGA and composite inputs. No matter what AV device our customers are using, it will be compatible, whether that be a computer, Bluray player, CCTV camera or DLSR camera. The customer can be certain their device will connect to our monitor!
A Multitude of Mounting Options
With VESA 75, ¼ inch BSW thread and vertical slot mount mounting options, there is an option for every application. This makes the 869GL very versatile and applicable for most situations.
|Screen size (diagonal)||8"|
|Resolution (pixels)||800×480 (native), 1920×1080 (maximum)|
|Pixel pitch (mm)||0.0635×0.190|
|Scan frequency (Hz)||60-72|
|Response time (ms)||15|
|Viewing angle (degrees)||130º x, 120º y|
|Screen rotation||Flip x|
|Video inputs||HDMI, DVI, VGA, composite|
|Touch screen inputs||Optional (4-wire resistive USB)|
|Input power source||DC 12V|
|Operating temperature||Please contact us|
|Mount type||VESA 75, ¼ inch BSW thread, vertical slot mount mechanism
- Q. What connections can be used to attach my equipment to this monitor?
- A. The 869GL-80NP/C can attach using an HDMI connector, a DVI connector, Composite connections, or through a VGA connector. The HDMI / DVI connectors mount directly into the side of the monitor, whilst the VGA / Composite connections are made through an SKS connector which plugs into the side of the monitor and acts as a bridge cable for these connections. All these cables are included for use straight out of the box.
- Q. Does this unit have a touch screen?
- A. There is a variant named 869GL-70NP/C/T which does. The touch screen is a 4 wire resistive type of screen, and connects to a single USB port on the host device. It uses a piece of software called eGalax Touchkit to operate, and this must be installed on the host machine for the unit to function.
- Q. Where can I download the touch screen drivers for my computer / monitor from?
- A. They are available for Windows, Mac, and Linux – and are downloadable from http://home.eeti.com.tw/web20/eg/Touch_Drives.html
- Q. What is the power requirement of this monitor?
- A. The power supply included with the unit is a 12V 2A standard wall socket connector. The unit itself uses 9-24V, and the current usage is 650mA. Power consumption is <8W for this unit.
- Q. Can I use my camera batteries to power this monitor?
- A. This monitor does not support battery power natively. If you’d like to use battery power, we supply alternative models 665GL-70NP/HO/Y, 667GL-70NP/H/Y, and 668GL-70NP/H/Y which may be applicable for your needs.
- Q. What are the monitor dimensions?
- A. The monitor dimensions are – Width : 211mm, Height : 136mm, Depth : 31mm
- Q. What resolutions does the 869GL-80NP/C support?
- A. The native resolution is 800 x 480 pixels, however it will support inputs (through scaling) of 480p (640 x 480), 576i (PAL resolution interlaced), 720p (1280 x 720 progressive scan), 1080i (1920 x 1080 interlaced) using the supplied DVI cable, and 1080p (1920 x 1080 progressive scan) using the supplied HDMI cable.
- Q. How many pixels does the panel have?
- A. The panel has a native resolution of 800 x 480, giving 384000 pixels on screen.
- Q . What does the unit weigh?
- A. The weight of the unit is 560g
- Q. Can this unit be used for outside shooting?
- A. The 869GL is designed more for indoor shooting purposes. For outdoor usage, Lilliput have the following units available - 665GL-70NP/HO/Y, 667GL-70NP/H/Y, and 668GL-70NP/H/Y which may be more suitable.
- Q. Can I attach headphones to this monitor for sound?
- A. No – however the monitor does have a small speaker for cursory sound monitoring if required. It should be noted that the monitor will only play sound if the source connection is HDMI – the other connectivity cables do not pass sound into the system, only image.
Please note: product specifications, features, images and related downloads are subject to change at Lilliput UK's discretion at any time without prior notification. Lilliput UK Ltd cannot be held liable for outdated product information. Should customers have any queries about listed product specifications, please call Lilliput UK Ltd on +44 0845 0068868.