10 inch touch screen monitor with HDMI, component and composite video
FA1000 is Lilliput's highest resolution 10" monitor, optimised for applications such as point of sale, industrial automation and visitor information systems.
Built for demanding and intensive environments, FA1000 brings all the best features of Lilliput's range of HDMI 10" monitors into one package: natively high resolution 9.7" LCD (1024×768 pixels), 900:1 contrast ratio, clever VESA mounting options and IP62 compliant.Buy Now! Orders of 2+
10 inch monitor with wide screen aspect ratio
The 9.7" LCD used in FA1000 is the optimum size for a POS (point of sale) monitor. Large enough to grab the attention of passers-by, small enough to integrate into an AV installation.
Natively high resolution 10" monitor
Natively 1024×768 pixels, FA1000 is Lilliput's highest resolution 10" monitor. What's more, FA1000 can support video inputs up to 1920×1080 through HDMI. The standard XGA resolution (1024×768) ensures applications are displayed in perfect proportion (no stretching or letterboxing!) and shows our customers' applications at their best.
IP62 rated 10" monitor
FA1000 is built to handle tough environments. To be precise, FA1000 has an IP62 rating which means that this 10 inch monitor is dust-tight and waterproof (please contact Lilliput UK to discuss your requirements). Even if our customers do not intend to expose their monitor to these extreme conditions, the IP62 rating ensures durability and longevity.
5-wire resistive touch screen
Applications such as point of sale and industrial automation would soon damage a 4-wire resistive touch screen. FA1000 solves this issue by using the high quality, 5-wire resistive touch screens. Touch points are more accurate, sensitive and can withstand significantly more touches.
900:1 contrast ratio
While the rest of the market is still selling 10" monitors with sub-400:1 contrast ratios, Lilliput's FA1000 features a 900:1 contrast ratio - now that's a contrast! Whatever is displayed on FA1000, our customers can be sure it looks the best and grabs the attention of any passer-by.
Complete range of AV inputs
As with all modern Lilliput monitors, FA1000 ticks all the boxes when it comes to AV connectivity: HDMI, DVI, VGA and composite. You might see some 10" monitors that still only have VGA connectivity: why settle for monitor that uses a standard invented in the 1980s? FA1000 features a range of new and old AV interfaces for complete compatibility.
Ingenious monitor mount: exclusive to FA1000
When FA1000 was in development, Lilliput invested just as much time creating a mounting solution as they did designing the monitor. The smart mounting mechanism on FA1000 means this 10" monitor can easily be wall, roof or desk mounted. The flexibility of the mounting mechanism means FA1000 can be used in a huge range of applications.
|Screen size (diagonal)||9.7"|
|Resolution (pixels)||1024×768 (native), 1920×1080 (maximum)|
|Pixel pitch (mm)||0.21525×0.21525|
|Scan frequency (Hz)||60-72|
|Response time (ms)||20|
|Viewing angle (degrees)||160º x, 174º y|
|Video inputs||HDMI, DVI, VGA, composite|
|Touch screen inputs||5-wire resistive USB|
|Input power source||DC 12V|
|Operating temperature||-20 to 60 deg C|
|Mount type||VESA 75, integrated kick stand, removable desktop stand (Optional)|
|Weight (g)||1125 (with VESA bracket)|
- CE certificate for FA1000 (pdf, 59.97 KB, uploaded on 2012-10-12 15:52)
- LCD panel datasheet for FA1000 (pdf, 457 KB, uploaded on 2012-07-03 14:52)
- Mechanical drawing for FA1000 (rear) (pdf, 65.64 KB, uploaded on 2012-06-05 16:11)
- Mechanical drawing for FA1000 (with stand) (pdf, 71.18 KB, uploaded on 2012-06-05 16:10)
- Touch panel datasheet for FA1000 (pdf, 266.31 KB, uploaded on 2012-06-05 16:12)
- Q. What connections can be used to attach my equipment to this monitor?
- A. The FA1000-NP/C/T can attach using an HDMI connector, a DVI connector, Composite connections, or through a VGA connector. The HDMI / DVI connectors mount directly into the side of the monitor, whilst the VGA / Composite connections are made through an SKS connector which plugs into the side of the monitor and acts as a bridge cable for these connections. All these cables are included for use straight out of the box.
- Q. Does this unit have a touch screen?
- A. Yes. The touch screen is a 4 wire resistive type of screen, and connects to a single USB port on the host device. It uses a piece of software called eGalax Touchkit to operate, and this must be installed on the host machine for the unit to function.
- Q. Where can I download the touch screen drivers for my computer / monitor from?
- A. They are available for Windows, Mac, and Linux – and are downloadable from http://home.eeti.com.tw/web20/eg/Touch_Drives.html
- Q. What is the power requirement of this monitor?
- A. The power supply included with the unit is a 12V 2A standard wall socket connector. The unit itself uses 7-24V, and the current usage is 560mA. Power consumption is <12W for this unit.
- Q. Can I use my camera batteries to power this monitor?
- A. This monitor does not support battery power natively. If you’d like to use battery power, we can supply the alternative model 969GL-A/O/P. Alternatively, Lilliput can supply an external battery for this unit if required.
- Q. What are the monitor dimensions?
- A. The monitor dimensions are – Width: 234.4mm, Height: 192.5mm, Depth : 29mm
- Q. What resolutions does the FA1000-NP/C/T support?
- A. The native resolution is 1024 x 768 pixels, however it will support inputs (through scaling) of 480p (640 x 480), 576i (PAL resolution interlaced), 720p (1280 x 720 progressive scan), 1080i (1920 x 1080 interlaced) using the supplied DVI cable, and 1080p (1920 x 1080 progressive scan) using the supplied HDMI cable.
- Q. How many pixels does the panel have?
- A. The panel has a native resolution of 1024 x 768, giving 786432 pixels on screen.
- Q. What does the unit weigh?
- A. The weight of the unit is 625g
- Q. Can this unit be used for outside shooting?
- A. Yes – the FA1000-NP/C/T has a screen brightness of 420cd/m and a contrast ratio of 900:1, making it an ideal choice for outdoor usage.
- Q. Can I attach headphones to this monitor for sound?
- A. Yes – you can do this – however the monitor will only play sound if the source connection is HDMI – the other connectivity cables do not pass sound into the system, only image.
Please note: product specifications, features, images and related downloads are subject to change at Lilliput UK's discretion at any time without prior notification. Lilliput UK Ltd cannot be held liable for outdated product information. Should customers have any queries about listed product specifications, please call Lilliput UK Ltd on +44 0845 0068868.