Fantastic colour definition, LED backlight, high resolution, VESA 75 mount... all at the most competitive price on the market for a 10" monitor. These features make the FA1011-NP/C popular with digital signage integrators, television broadcasters and video creation specialists.
With the option of a touch sensitive display (model no. FA1011-NP/C/T) the unit can be configured for an added level of interaction - creating a much richer user experience.
We also recommend Lilliput's new FA1013: Lilliput's latest 10" monitor optimised for pro video creation.Buy Now! Orders of 5+
10 inch monitor with wide screen aspect ratio
FA1011 is Lilliput's best-selling 10" monitor. The 16:9 wide screen aspect ratio makes FA1011 ideal for a variety of AV applications - you can find the FA1011 in TV broadcast rooms, audio visual installations, as well as being a preview monitor with professional camera crews.
Fantastic colour definition
FA1011 boasts the richest, clearest and sharpest picture of any Lilliput monitor thanks to a high contrast ratio and LED backlight. The addition of the matte display means that all colours are well represented, and leaves no reflection on the screen. What's more, LED technology brings great benefits; low power consumption, instant-on back light, and consistent brightness over years and years of use.
Natively high resolution LCD
Natively 1024×600 pixels, FA1011 can support video inputs up to 1920×1080 through HDMI. It supports 1080p and 1080i content, making it compatible with most HDMI and HD sources.
Touch screen model available
FA1011 is available with a 4-wire resistive touch screen. Lilliput UK continually stock both non-touch screen and touch screen models, so customers can make a choice that best suits their application. FA1011-NP/C/T (touch screen model) can be found in ambitious and interactive media installations, particularly in point of sale and interactive digital signage.
Complete range of AV inputs
Customers don't need to worry about if their video format is supported, the FA1011 has HDMI/DVI, VGA and composite inputs. No matter what AV device our customers are using, it will work with the FA1011, whether that be a computer, Bluray player, CCTV camera, DLSR camera - customers can be certain their device will connect to our monitor!
Two different mounting options
There are two different mounting methods for FA1011. The built-in desktop stand provides sturdy support for the monitor when set up on a desktop.
There is also a VESA 75 mount when the desktop stand is detached, providing customers with virtually unlimited mounting options.
|Screen size (diagonal)||10.1"|
|Resolution (pixels)||1024×600 (native), 1920×1080 (maximum)|
|Pixel pitch (mm)||0.21525×0.21525|
|Scan frequency (Hz)||60-72|
|Response time (ms)||20|
|Viewing angle (degrees)||140º x, 110º y|
|Video inputs||HDMI, DVI, VGA, composite|
|Touch screen inputs||Optional (4-wire resistive USB)|
|Input power source||DC 12V|
|Operating temperature||-20 to 60 deg C|
|Mount type||VESA 75, desktop stand
- Q. What connections can be used to attach my equipment to this monitor?
- A. The FA1011-NP/C can attach using an HDMI connector, a DVI connector, Composite connections, or through a VGA connector. The HDMI / DVI connectors mount directly into the side of the monitor, whilst the VGA / Composite connections are made through an SKS connector which plugs into the side of the monitor and acts as a bridge cable for these connections. All these cables are included for use straight out of the box.
- Q. Does this unit have a touch screen?
- A. There is a variant of the unit with model number FA1011-NP/C/T which does. The touch screen is a 4 wire resistive type of screen, and connects to a single USB port on the host device. It uses a piece of software called eGalax Touchkit to operate, and this must be installed on the host machine for the unit to function.
- Q. Where can I download the touch screen drivers for my computer / monitor from?
- A. They are available for Windows, Mac, and Linux – and are downloadable from http://home.eeti.com.tw/web20/eg/Touch_Drives.html
- Q. What is the power requirement of this monitor?
- A. The power supply included with the unit is a 12V 2A standard wall socket connector. The unit itself uses 9-24V, and the current usage is 650mA. Power consumption is <9W for this unit.
- Q. Can I use my camera batteries to power this monitor?
- A. This monitor does not support battery power natively. If you’d like to use battery power, we supply alternative models 665GL-70NP/HO/Y, 667GL-70NP/H/Y, and 668GL-70NP/H/Y and FA1013-NP/H/Y which may be applicable for your needs.
- Q. What are the monitor dimensions?
- A. The monitor dimensions are – Width: 254.5mm, Height: 163mm, Depth: 63.5mm (with stand attached, 35mm without stand)
- Q. What resolutions does the FA1011-NP/C support?
- A. The native resolution is 1024 x 600 pixels, however it will support inputs (through scaling) of 480p (640 x 480), 576i (PAL resolution interlaced), 720p (1280 x 720 progressive scan), 1080i (1920 x 1080 interlaced) and 1080p (1920 x 1080 progressive scan). Differences in aspect ratio between the input signal and the monitor can be rectified using the monitors built in aspect ratio configuration setting – however some ratios will result in horizontal “widescreen” bars or image stretching (particularly common with Canon 5D-ii and Nikon cameras.)
- Q. How many pixels does the panel have?
- A. The panel has a native resolution of 1024 x 600, giving 614400 pixels on screen.
- Q . What does the unit weigh?
- A. The weight of the unit is 1124g
- Q. How can this unit be mounted?
- A. There are three ways to mount the unit – the first of which is to use the stand for desktop mounting. If you would prefer, this can be removed using a screwdriver to reveal a ¼ “ BSW thread for mounting the monitor onto a shoe or bracket. Also, the unit has VESA 75 mounting holes in the back so it can be mounted using any number of commercially available mounting solutions.
- Q. Can I attach headphones to this monitor for sound?
- A. No – however the monitor does have a small speaker for cursory sound monitoring if required. It should be noted that the monitor will only play sound if the source connection is HDMI – the other connectivity cables do not pass sound into the system, only image.
Please note: product specifications, features, images and related downloads are subject to change at Lilliput UK's discretion at any time without prior notification. Lilliput UK Ltd cannot be held liable for outdated product information. Should customers have any queries about listed product specifications, please call Lilliput UK Ltd on +44 0845 0068868.