Introducing FA1013, Lilliput's 10" monitor designed for professional video applications. Featuring HDMI, component and composite video inputs and an XLR power input, FA1013-NP/H/Y is a workhorse for the pro AV industry.
Fantastic colour definition, LED backlight, high resolution, ¼ inch BSW thread... all at the most competitive price on the market for a 10 inch field monitor. These features make the FA1013-NP/H/Y optimised for television broadcasters and video creation professionals.Buy Now! Orders of 5+
10 inch monitor with wide screen aspect ratio
The FA1013's 10.1" LCD panel is great for users who need a field monitor that is lightweight and easy to carry around. The wide screen aspect ratio lends itself well to all kinds of professional applications.
Fantastic colour definition
The FA1013 boasts one of the richest, clearest and sharpest pictures of any Lilliput monitor, thanks to a high contrast ratio and LED backlight. The matte display presents accurate colours and leaves no reflection on the screen. What's more, LED technology brings great benefits; low power consumption, instant-on back light, and consistent brightness over years and years of use.
Natively high resolution LCD
Natively 1024×600 pixels, the FA1013 can support video inputs up to 1920×1080 through HDMI. It supports 1080p and 1080i content, making it compatible with most HDMI and HD sources.
Complete range of AV inputs
Due to HDMI, component and composite video inputs on the FA1013, it can be found in all kinds of pro video applications. You can find the FA1013 in TV broadcast rooms, security monitoring rooms, audio visual installations, and camera crews.
Three different mounting options
Like the FA1011, the FA1013 can also features a desktop stand and VESA 75 mount. However, the FA1013 also has the option of being mounted by ¼ inch BSW thread. This makes the FA1013 perfect for mounting on cameras and tripods. Please ask us about our articulating swing arms compatible with the FA1013.
|Screen size (diagonal)||10.1"|
|Resolution (pixels)||1024×600 (native), 1920×1080 (maximum)|
|Pixel pitch (mm)||0.21525×0.21525|
|Scan frequency (Hz)||60-72|
|Response time (ms)||20|
|Viewing angle (degrees)||140º x, 110º y|
|Video inputs||HDMI, component, composite|
|Audio outputs||<1.2W Speaker, 3.5mm Headphone Output|
|Touch screen inputs||None|
|Input power source||DC 12V|
|Operating temperature||-20 to 60 deg C|
|Mount type||VESA 75, ¼ inch BSW thread, desktop stand|
- Q. What connections can be used to attach my camera to this monitor?
- A. The FA1013-NP/H/Y can attach using an HDMI connector (mini HDMI to HDMI is included in the box), Composite connections, and Component connections. The Composite / Component connections are made using a BNC connection – converters for these are available upon request.
- Q. Does this unit have a touch screen?
- A. No - however Lilliput do stock an equivalent screen to this which has both HDMI input, a 10.1” screen size, and a touch screen – model no. FA1011-NP/C/T.
- Q. What is the power requirement of this monitor?
- A. The power supply included with the unit is a 12V 2A standard wall socket connector. The unit itself uses 9-24V, and the current usage is 500mA (50mA in standby). It is also equipped with an XLR 9-24V DC connector on the back of the unit.
- Q. Can I use my camera batteries to power this monitor?
- A. This monitor does not support battery power natively. If you’d like to use battery power, we supply alternative models 665GL-70NP/HO/Y, 667GL-70NP/H/Y, and 668GL-70NP/H/Y and 5D-ii/O/P which may be applicable for your needs. Lilliput can supply a battery for this unit however – please enquire about availability.
- Q. What are the monitor dimensions?
- A. The monitor dimensions are – Width: 259mm, Height: 170mm, Depth: 36.5mm
- Q. What resolutions does the FA1013-NP/H/Y support?
- A. The native resolution is 800 x 480 pixels, however it will support inputs (through scaling) of 480p (640 x 480), 576i (PAL resolution interlaced), 720p (1280 x 720 progressive scan), 1080i (1920 x 1080 interlaced) and 1080p (1920 x 1080 progressive scan). Differences in aspect ratio between the input signal and the monitor can be rectified using the monitors built in aspect ratio configuration setting – however some ratios will result in horizontal “widescreen” bars or image stretching (particularly common with Canon 5D-ii and Nikon cameras.)
- Q. How many pixels does the panel have?
- A. The panel has a native resolution of 800 x 480, giving 384000 pixels on screen.
- Q . What does the unit weigh?
- A. The weight of the unit is 510g
- Q. Can this unit be used for outside shooting?
- A. Yes – the FA1013-NP/H/Y has a screen brightness of 250cd/m and a Contrast ratio of 500:1. It also comes supplied with a sunshade to give added extra protection.
- Q. How can this unit be mounted?
- A. There are three ways to mount the unit – the first of which is to use the stand for desktop mounting. If you would prefer, this can be removed using a screwdriver to reveal a ¼ “ BSW thread for mounting the monitor onto a shoe or bracket. Also, the unit has VESA 75 mounting holes in the back so it can be mounted using any number of commercially available mounting solutions.
- Q. Can I attach headphones to this monitor for sound?
- A. No – however the monitor does have a small speaker for cursory sound monitoring if required. It should be noted that the monitor will only play sound if the source connection is HDMI – the other connectivity cables do not pass sound into the system, only image.
Please note: product specifications, features, images and related downloads are subject to change at Lilliput UK's discretion at any time without prior notification. Lilliput UK Ltd cannot be held liable for outdated product information. Should customers have any queries about listed product specifications, please call Lilliput UK Ltd on +44 0845 0068868.