The FA1046-NP/C is Lilliput's 10 inch 4:3 monitor that crams in practically every video standard that has ever existed, into one monitor. With inputs for HDMI, DVI, VGA, YPbPr, S-video and composite video, the FA1046-NP/C can suit a wide variety of different customers' AV requirements.
With the option of a touch sensitive display (model no. FA1046-NP/C/T) the unit can be configured with an added level of interaction, which opens up a whole new level of functionality for customers.Buy Now! Orders of 5+
10 inch monitor with standard aspect ratio
The FA1046 is a 10 inch monitor with a 4:3 aspect ratio, similar to the regular 17" or 19" monitor you use with your desktop computer. The standard 4:3 aspect ratio is well suited to applications that require a non-wide screen aspect ratio, such as CCTV monitoring and certain broadcast applications.
Connection friendly: HDMI, DVI, VGA, YPbPr, composite and S-Video
Unique to the FA1046, it also features a YPbPr video input (which is used for receiving analogue component signals) and an S-Video input (popular with legacy AV equipment). We recommend the FA1046 to customers who plan to use their monitor with a range of AV equipment, as this 10 inch monitor is certain to support it.
Touch screen model available
The FA1046 (model number FA1046-NP/C/T) is available with a 4-wire resistive touch screen. Lilliput UK continually stock both non-touch screen and touch screen models, so customers can make a choice that best suits their application.
Perfect CCTV monitor
You won't find a more suitable CCTV monitor than the FA1046. The 4:3 aspect ratio and wide selection of video inputs means this 10 inch monitor will work with any CCTV equipment, including DVRs.
Desktop stand and VESA 75 mount
The built-in desktop stand allows customers to set up their FA1046 10 inch monitor right away. This is perfect for customers who want to set their 10 inch monitor up without making any mounts. The desktop stand can be detached allowing customers can mount their 10 inch monitor using the VESA 75 standard mounts.
|Screen size (diagonal)||10.4"|
|Resolution (pixels)||800×600 (native), 1920×1080 (maximum)|
|Pixel pitch (mm)||-|
|Scan frequency (Hz)||60-72|
|Response time (ms)||-
|Viewing angle (degrees)||130º x, 110º y|
|Video inputs||HDMI, DVI, VGA, YPbPr, composite|
|Touch screen inputs||Optional (4-wire resistive USB)|
|Input power source||DC 12V|
|Operating temperature||-20 to 60 deg C|
|Mount type||VESA 75, desktop stand
- Q. What connections can be used to attach my equipment to this monitor?
- A. The FA1046-NP/C/T 4:3 aspect ratio monitor can attach using an HDMI connector, a DVI connector, Composite connections, a VGA connector, or an S-Video cable. All these cables connect directly onto the underside of the monitor at the rear, and all these cables are included for use straight out of the box.
- Q. Does this unit have a touch screen?
- A. Yes. The touch screen is a 4 wire resistive type of screen, and connects to a single USB port on the host device. It uses a piece of software called eGalax Touchkit to operate, and this must be installed on the host machine for the unit to function.
- Q. Where can I download the touch screen drivers for my computer / monitor from?
- A. They are available for Windows, Mac, and Linux – and are downloadable from http://home.eeti.com.tw/web20/eg/Touch_Drives.html
- Q. What is the power requirement of this monitor?
- A. The power supply included with the unit is a 12V 2A standard wall socket connector. The unit itself uses 9-24V, and the current usage is 650mA. Power consumption is <9W for this unit.
- Q. Can I use my camera batteries to power this monitor?
- A. This monitor does not support battery power natively. If you’d like to use battery power, we supply alternative models 665GL-70NP/HO/Y, 667GL-70NP/H/Y, and 668GL-70NP/H/Y which may be applicable for your needs.
- Q. What are the monitor dimensions?
- A. The monitor dimensions are – Width : 260mm, Height : 200mm, Depth : 70mm (with stand attached)
- Q. What resolutions does the FA1046-NP/C/T support?
- A. The native resolution is 800 x 600 pixels, however it will support inputs (through scaling) of 480p (640 x 480), 576i (PAL resolution interlaced), 720p (1280 x 720 progressive scan), 1080i (1920 x 1080 interlaced) using the supplied DVI cable, and 1080p (1920 x 1080 progressive scan) using the supplied HDMI cable. It should be noted that some resolutions may result in black “widescreen” bars or image stretching anomalies.
- Q. How many pixels does the panel have?
- A. The panel has a native resolution of 800 x 600, giving 480000 pixels on screen.
- Q . What does the unit weigh?
- A. The weight of the unit is 1554g including the built in stand and touch screen panel.
- Q. Can I attach headphones to this monitor for sound?
- A. No – however the monitor does have a small speaker for cursory sound monitoring if required. It should be noted that the monitor will only play sound if the source connection is HDMI – the other connectivity cables do not pass sound into the system, only image.
Please note: product specifications, features, images and related downloads are subject to change at Lilliput UK's discretion at any time without prior notification. Lilliput UK Ltd cannot be held liable for outdated product information. Should customers have any queries about listed product specifications, please call Lilliput UK Ltd on +44 0845 0068868.