Before any item can be returned to Lilliput UK Ltd, customers must firstly obtain an RMA number by completing the form below. To speed up the process, please ensure that all fields are completed correctly.
Please take note of the RMA Checklist. By submitting an RMA request, you are agreeing to the points set out below.
- Before any goods are returned, the customer must obtain an RMA number by completing the form on the left. When returning goods, please clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the delivery box.
- All goods sold have a twelve month return to base warranty. Batteries are covered by a six month return to base warranty. Return carriage costs must be covered at the expense of the customer.
- Distance Selling Regulation or Non Faulty returns requests are permissable for return of any item within 7 working days for refund only, provided the unit has not been powered up (denoted by the DC socket security seal being broken). Lilliput UK reserves the right to charge a 25% restocking fee (not including further deductions for missing accessories) or reject the returned product if these criteria are not met. So please make sure you take great care with the product you have purchased and keep all packaging in good condition!
- Goods returned as faulty for warranty repair/replacement should be returned to Lilliput UK without product packaging or accessories -- just return the faulty product.
- If the customer returns a product as 'faulty', but the product is diagnosed to be working by Lilliput UK, the customer will need to pay a £10 (ex VAT) testing fee and return carriage charges before any goods will be sent back to the customer. Lilliput UK will not give refunds/replacements/credit in this instance. Make sure you thoroughly test the product before returning it to avoid these charges!
- If the warranty seal is broken, the product has been supplied with the wrong power input, or the product has clearly been treated poorly, Lilliput UK will reject them immediately and not proceed with any further work.
- The customer should ensure that goods are returned using a trackable courier service with adequate insurance, and take great care when packaging the goods. Lilliput UK do not take responsibility of the goods during delivery to us.